Who are we?
At Clinical Survey Outcomes (CSO) we are looking for ambitious and experienced qualitative researchers to join our team. In CSO we focus on interviewing patients in relation to clinical trials. By interviewing subjects and site personel we help pharmaceutical companies get a better understanding of how the patients experience the their product in development. It is our vision to bring clarity and value to pharmaceutical companies by being their medicine users’ structured voice.
As research associate at CSO you will participate in larger global projects and in addition assist in a variety of different assignments. Primary tasks involve planning and conducting qualitative interviews in your native language when the global projects require your language, writing up transcripts and summaries and business development projects. Depending of your experience and the project you can be responsible for driving projects in your country. We offer you a high degree of flexibility in your execution of the qualitative research.
Who are you?
You are a skilled qualitative researcher (anthropologist, psychologist, sociologist or or similar – preferebly BA, Master or PhD), who wishes to work as a freelancer for CSO and gain practical experience with applied qualitative research in a health-related context. We expect you to:
• Be a strong communicator with analytical skills;
• Have a high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities;
• Have a relevant educational background and experience with qualitative research;
• Be native or fluent speaker in one or more of the following languages: US English, US Spanish, UK English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish;
• Work as a freelancer with the possibility of a more permanent position.
For further information about the position, please contact: Jens Harald Kongsø (Founder & Strategic Lead), email@example.com or phone +45 6078 5886. You can also visit our website: www.csoutcomes.com
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!