Calls and Applications
IMéRA and its partners are issuing 4 calls, one per programme. Each programme is associated with a “white” (or general) call and a set of specific residencies jointly managed by local, national or international partners. These specific residencies include chairs reserved for experienced researchers
Interested scientists, writers or artists may apply for one programme only. Please indicate the type of residency you are requesting in your application (general program and/or specific residency).
- Art, Science and Society Programme
- Crossing Paths – explorations of interdisciplinarity Programme
- Global Phenomena and Regulation Programme
- Mediterranean Programme
The application form can be accessed at the bottom of the text of each programme (Button “Submit an application”).
Applications must be in English or French.
Candidates must submit their applications exclusively on IMéRA’s website (candidatures-imera.univ-amu.fr).
Online applications must include:
Duly completed application form (mandatory fields)
Files to be downloaded :
– Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications (and/or creations/exhibitions for artists)
– Presentation of research project/writing project/research project for a creation (maximum 5 pages) with selective bibliography (mandatory for scientists)
– For junior scientists: one to three letters of recommendation
Residence schemes (5 or 10 months) scheduled between September 2020 and July 2021
Deadline: 26 September 2019 at 1:00 pm (French time)
Public announcement of the results: December 2019
ONLY electronic applications can be submitted on IMéRA’s website. Applications sent by e-mail or by post will not be considered.
To get more information, please visit the website https://candidatures-imera.univ-amu.fr/en